70% of Chinese bilingual candidates find a job in 10 days thanks to 88JOBS!
88JOBS.cn 汉外双语招聘网 is the leading European recruitment website specialised in bilingual Chinese jobs. Our mission is to provide a professional, friendly and overall, reliable service for those looking for work and companies looking for staff.
Our client require a ADAS TEST ENGINEER BILINGUAL MANDARIN
Provide technical services to the ADAS system testing teams (Radar, Vision, Application, System, ... ) for every activities that are related to the vehicle ADAS DV technology, and work in close collaboration with OEM teams . Reports to test line manager.
Demo & test vehicle build and management:
- Responsible for demo/test car definitions, timing plan and feature specifications
- Preparation of specific HW, sensors, gateways, and perform gateway programming
- Responsible for sensor integration; system testing; and demo rides
System level data collection and analysis per DV/ PV plan:
- Development of data collection plans, data collection, and data management
- Development of China specific ADAS testing routes
- Development of tools for data collection, marking and analysis
Documentation and Development of ADAS test procedures that are used for testing, calibration, and alignment in all ADAS activities involving vehicle testing, and component performance testing for radar, Application, System.
Test tools development and equipment management:
- In collaboration with teams for testing tools/methods
- Designing/developing special tools and equipment for special uses
- Maintaining periodical calibrations and good traceability of all equipment
Test facility management:
- Maintenance of the garage and all equipment/ tools per 5S standard
- Follow safety requirements, especially in garage and testing working places
- Bachelor degree in electrical engineering
- At least one year experience in automotive application and validation, or vehicle testing; new graduates with high-potential also preferred
- Knowledge in digital signal processing and vehicle CAN communications
- Technical knowledge in active ADAS testing, and validation
- Hold a driver license and with clear driving record
- Strong hands-on capability, detail-oriented, and working independently
- Committed to thorough processes, team spirit; results oriented; excellence in customer relation; and business integrity